10 INEXPENSIVE WAYS TO MARKET PRODUCTS ONLINE
There is no need to spend your budget just to promote your business and products online! Here are 10 inexpensive ways you can use to market products online!
Who says you have to spend thousands of dollars on marketing? There is no need to spend your budget just to promote your new business or to sell your products online.
There are business companies who feel like they are too busy running their businesses to spend time and effort on marketing. Even though this is a valid reason, you still have to find a way to promote yourself out there in the market. If you don’t have time and you just want to focus on running your business, you can always hire professionals to take care of the marketing part for you. The real problem happens when you don’t have the money to hire a professional marketing person. You shouldn’t panic, as we have a great solution for you.
In this article, we are going to present you 10 inexpensive ways you can use to market products online:
- Create a list on Yelp - Yelp is one of the biggest and most popular online review websites. Creating a list here is definitely worth all the effort. It is absolutely free and you will have an opportunity to present your products in front of more than 140 million visitors.
- Create an Angie’s list page - There are users who pay a monthly fee to use this platform, however, you can list a business company free of charge. The platform is available for service-based business companies only.
- Create your own Facebook group - You can create a Facebook group for free so that your customers and potential buyers can get a support when they experience a problem related to your niche.
- Use photos to offer discounts on Twitter and Facebook - Using photos to offer discounts is a great, creative, and non-threatening way to promote all of your products without being too pushy.
- Create and share a unique infographic with your audience - There are some great tools that allow you to create and share an infographic online. One such tool is Piktochart which requires no coding or special skills. This tool costs $29 per month and it is much cheaper than hiring a professional web designer to do it for you.
- Hold free webinars on your site - If you have researched or analyzed webinar software you probably know how expensive it can be. The webinar software usually requires a monthly subscription and they aren’t much small business-friendly. But, we can offer you another solution. A great and cheaper alternative is using a webinar plugin such as Webinarignition. This tool will cost you $97 for unlimited webinars and unlimited attendees.
- Install a social sharing plugin on your website - There are some great free WordPress plugins you can use which can ensure all of your blog posts can be shared by your visitors and readers. Share Buttons is highly recommended.
- Join relevant industry forums and respond to various questions - If you want to capture the attention of the readers and promote your products properly, you need to write short comments that link back to your website.
- Invoice your business like a real professional - Make sure you are paying your clients, distributors, and business partners on time and keep track of everything. A great option is Due Invoicing which invoices clients and allows you to bill over PayPal.
- Answer questions on Quora and other Q&A websites - These websites are filled with people who are looking for answers to their questions. You can search for specific questions you can answer reasonably.
How do you market products online? What methods and strategies do you use? Share in the comments below!